Pointing Purple: Theme of first year

Posted by K on 4:25 AM

Pointing Purple: Theme of first year

Hey Quinn!

I just finished reading your opinion piece on the theme of first year journalism at Rhodes. I must agree with your sentiments that journalism students need to acquire the skills to research different projects. However I must disagree with your logos. The idea that the theme of first year is not a useful topic is something that I do not agree with. I can understand that you may feel limited to this one topic but I feel that this topic is dealing with issues that we are facing this year. The jump from school to university is a serious one and therefore I think it is useful to discuss first year. We have many more years in Journ (hopefully) to engage in a broader field of topics. Thanks for that interesting point of view you have some valid points, keep on keeping on!

Cheerz K-dawg

0 comments: