Have we all gone crazy?

Posted by K on 2:43 PM








Hey my fellow friends of the Rhode.

Song of the day: Lithium- Nirvana

I was just wondering if anyone else has been totally messed up in the head by University. I don’t mean like you’ve gone crazy and see dead people, but like you question everything and nothing makes sense?

Have I officially fallen off the donkey driven cart and fallen into a gutter outside Rat? Let me try and explain this. I know this is a touchy subject that some people might get really angry about, but who the hell created this world? I used to just believe everything that people told me and never question where we came from or why we were here.

But oh so wonderful University (notice the sarcasm) has decided it wants me to be totally confused about what I believe. I know this may break some of your hearts, but there is no easter bunny, there is no tooth fairy and no man in a red suite is coming down our chimneys anytime soon (not that my residence has a chimney).

That just makes me think if all of those things aren’t real and we were made to believe they were, what else have we been made to believe is real which isn’t. Have we all been indoctrinated into believing all this capitalistic competitive junk? I mean seriously people treating their friends like enemies in Journalism because they want to get into Journ 2, isn’t my idea of happiness.

Yeah well I just wanted to know if anyone else is feeling as confused as I am and if anyone has some ideas for me. I think it’s bed time this late night thinking is too much for my medium sized brain to deal with.




Cya soon

0 comments: